Zoids Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zoids Legacy

Buy a zoid and take on people in awesome battles.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inidividual Parts

Go down 
+28
Ryuken
Hayase
Zeoden
9Spade
Iss
Kain M.
Dro Mclaren
Joutei Touketsu
Kiza h
Kioshi
Ashley Rosebud II
akuhei
Mecha-Jaws
Clyde
Zan
Xanos
Cooro
Hokkaido
rashmil
Shadow Shinimori
Theleo Rozzaria VII
Lance Kotono
Shark
Dart
Keru
Yoshi
Konaru
Webmaster
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Joutei Touketsu
D - Rank pilot
Joutei Touketsu

Number of posts : 29
Empire : Rozzaria
Zoid : Exo Wolf
Married/Dating : Single ^.^
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 20,000
Zoid Type: Exo Wolf
Zoid Weapons:

Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:08 pm

Joutei walked through the back door noticing that he had a long list of customers and ordered them to lay their list down on the tables. Noticing that majority of them were Arcs! "Well Arcs yall are going to be put up for last and yall can put them on yourself" Joutei said going to Dro Mclaren. He takes the cash from Dro putting it into the Cash register. "Alright, Your Parts will be mounted shortly."He said with a smile.

Joutei's bright green eyes looked at the Arcs. "Kain M, I am not a memory stick! Go Get the prices and I will ring you up"He said to him shaking his head as he really did hate the Arcs.

"Isseiryu and Kiza, Your parts are ready to be picked up in the back, but we do not service your kind here. We only deal to them"Joutei said tossing a dirty rag on the counter after charging the money to their cards. Joutei disappeared into the back room to make sure that Dro's weapon parts were being mounted properly.
Back to top Go down
Iss
D - Rank pilot
Iss

Male
Number of posts : 30
Empire : Arcadian
Zoid : Gul Tiger
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 264000
Zoid Type: Gul Tiger
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:10 pm

He sighed as he had heard right.

"Oh well, I was going to give you a 1000 bit tip, but I guess since you've given me under-service, I can't quite do so."

He quickly took the stuff and left before any comment could be made, smirking slightly, as he made his way to the Arcadian hanger.
Back to top Go down
Kain M.
D - Rank pilot
Kain M.

Male
Number of posts : 14

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 35k
Zoid Type: Panther: Imperial
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:13 pm

Kain takes out the files

"I'd like this and this also"

AF-16
Strike Laser Claw
Bear Fighter, Blade Liger, Cannon Panther, Death Cat, Gun Tiger, Gul Tiger, King Baron, King Liger, Lidier, Lightning Saix, Saber Lion, Shield Liger, Shield Liger DCS-J (Leomaster), Slash Liger, Zaber Fang
$10,500
CP-04
Attack Unit
Barigator, Bear Fighter, Cannon Tortoise, Command Wolf, Scout Fox, Shadow Fox, Stealth Viper, Zaber Fang - raises attack power slightly (stackable 5 max)
$4,000

CP-02
Flight Pack
Saber Tiger (Zaber Fang) - ...allows flight duh
$15,000
Back to top Go down
http://narutouzumaki-rpg.coolbb.net/portal.htm
Joutei Touketsu
D - Rank pilot
Joutei Touketsu

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:27 pm

Joutei looked at pilot of the helcat and laughed. "Well alright if you want this stuff its already ready in the back. It was a pleasure doing business with you and remember no refunds" Joutei said laughing counting the money as he put them into the register.
Back to top Go down
Kain M.
D - Rank pilot
Kain M.

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:30 pm

Kain left into the back where he summoned an airship to drop off his helcat as he had the equipment attached, there he got into his hel cat and took it for a ride, leaving

"thanks"
Back to top Go down
Kain M.
D - Rank pilot
Kain M.

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:54 pm

Kain then turns back and refunds them as they are still in good conditionas he never got to use them

"um...........wrong zoid parts"
Back to top Go down
Joutei Touketsu
D - Rank pilot
Joutei Touketsu

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:03 pm

He looked at the pilot laughing taking his card from him as he refunded the credit. "Yeah I figure you would be back when you figured that you couldn't mount those parts on your zoid."Joutei said smiling placing the card on the counter. He moved his hands directing the guys to go pick up the parts and put them back on the shelf to be re-sold again.
Back to top Go down
Kain M.
D - Rank pilot
Kain M.

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Kain looked at the store owner guy

"why didnt you tell me about those parts?"
Back to top Go down
Joutei Touketsu
D - Rank pilot
Joutei Touketsu

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 am

"I am not a baby sitter, I don't have time to straighten out everyones mistake. If you know what you were doing you would have noticed it" Joutei said placing his foot on the back door kicking it open as he disappeared into the back room.
Back to top Go down
9Spade
D - Rank pilot
9Spade

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 1000
Zoid Type: Redler
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 am

I'd like to pick up a couple of small things if possible

AF-03
Air-Air Missle Pack
Flame Skimmer, Glaive Quama, Pteras, Raynos, Redler, Salamander, Sinker, Storch, Storm Sworder, and Zabat.
$5,000

AF-04
Air-to-Surface Missle Pack
Flame Skimmer, Glaive Quama, Pteras, Raynos, Redler, Salamander, Sinker, Storch, Storm Sworder, and Zabat.
$5,400

AF-14
Laser Guided Missles
Double Sworder, Gul Tiger, Killer Dome, Megaleon, Redler, Saicurtis, Zabat
$6,500

AF-01
Light Vulcan Gun
Aro Saurer, Barigator, Brachios, Cannon Tortoise, Command Wolf, Demantis, Diloforce, Gator, Glaive Quama, Godos, Gorhecks, Gun Sniper, Gun Tiger, Guysack, Hammer Rock, Heli-Molga, Helcat, Heldigunner, Iguan, Malder, Mammoth, Molga, Pteras, Redler, Rev Raptor, Saber Lion Scout Fox, Shield Liger, Sinker, Snipe Master, Spinnosapper, Stealth Viper, Twin Horn, Zaber Fang, Zeek Dober.
$2,000

CP-09
Booster Cannon
Redler, Helcat, Saicurtis, Storch, Glaive Quama - cannons with higher long range capabilitie
$6,000
Back to top Go down
Joutei Touketsu
D - Rank pilot
Joutei Touketsu

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 am

Joutei came out of the back room wiping his hands with a rag placing it on a counter. The parts shop hasn't been this busy for a while but maybe if he keep up the good work he would get a promotion. "Alright Man, We will have those modifications mounted on your Zoid in a couple of hours but that will be 24,900 bits!" Joutei said to the man extending his hand waiting on the credits.
Back to top Go down
9Spade
D - Rank pilot
9Spade

Number of posts : 19

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 1000
Zoid Type: Redler
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:30 am

Fishing around his pockets for the card, 9Spade removed a number of different objects, mostly of the sharp and pointy type before finding it. Swiping it through the machine in order to authorize payment, he sighed when he realized exactly how much of his pay check had disappeared. It was a rather disgusting exactly how much this pirate charged, and if he ever saw him on the battlefield.. well it didn't take much imagination to guess what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Dro Mclaren
D - Rank pilot
Dro Mclaren

Number of posts : 11

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 5k
Zoid Type:
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:13 am

"Thanks..." Dro says, and walks out to his zoid, the all black gun tiger. He watches as the mechanics mount the parts on the sides and the top of the machine. The head mechanic walks over to Dro, not being to much taller than himself. "Welp, er'thing is up and runnin' on it now. Your weapons systems have been updated to the mods, so com' back if something dont seem right." Dro shakes the mans hand, not saying anything, he was just nodding his head the whole time. Dro hopes in the cockpit, fires the systems up, and they take off.
Back to top Go down
Kiza h
D - Rank pilot
Kiza h

Number of posts : 21

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money):
Zoid Type:
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 am

I grab my card then i walk to the back and put my parts in a bed and i get in my zoid cockpit and drive away in my zoid with my parts
Back to top Go down
Zeoden
D - Rank pilot
Zeoden

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): Funded by Rozzarion
Zoid Type: Double Sworder
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:26 pm

Item=[AF-14,Laser Guided Missles,Double Sworder, $6,500]

Z.O.D walked over to the door and opened it. He looked around and browsed through the selection of items the shop was offering. He noticed that he need to buy some laser guided missles for his Zoid. He looked over at the shop keeper holding, he was still holding his catalog, and pointed at the item labeled AF-14. "I would like to own these attachments for my zoid. Its make is a Double Sworder, newly polished might I add, and i would love for you to charge my card." He slid his CredBits card over to the shopkeeper and awaited to gain his item.
Back to top Go down
Joutei Touketsu
D - Rank pilot
Joutei Touketsu

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:36 pm

Joutei heard the ring of another customer coming in. It seemed like the day he got hired was the day that everyone begun to need parts for there Zoids. The best thing about working at the parts shop was it well helping Joutei's mechanic skills to stay sharp and even improve as he had been working with Zoids he hadn't touched at his father's shop. Joutei takes the card and swipes it as it charges 6500 bits to Zeoden's account. "Ahh we will try to maintain that new polish but we can't promise you anything. Give it like an hour and your AF-14 set will be mounted...Have a Good day!"Joutei said placing the card on the counter disappearing into the back room. He always made sure that the other Mechanics were on top of their orders being a pilot of a Zoid, He knew how they could become worried about their Zoids upkeep.
Back to top Go down
Zeoden
D - Rank pilot
Zeoden

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Item=[CP-06 Bomber Units, Double Sworder, - projectile bombs $4,500]

"Im not done yet sir!" Zeo called out for he shopkeep "Id also like to buy this item as well." Zeos fingers ran along the catalog over to item CP-06. He smiled as he awaited you to come back and ring up his order. He looked down at his laced black shoes and he yawned a bit. He wanted to not have to wait so log for him to get back to the team headquarters. He put his elbow on the counter and then waited longer. His CredBits card still by the cash register.
Back to top Go down
Joutei Touketsu
D - Rank pilot
Joutei Touketsu

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:27 pm

Joutei slung open the door coming back into the room. He hated with people didn't order everything at once which would have made the process smoother as they could begun to premount both parts at the same time. Now they were going to have to mount the AF-14 first then start on the CP-06. Joutei grabbed the card sliding it through the machine then slide it back on to the counter. "Alright Sir, I hope your done because with that order you just slowed down our production on your Zoid. It shall take about 4 hours now"Joutei said walking into the back room informing the Mechanics of the problem that just arised.
Back to top Go down
Zeoden
D - Rank pilot
Zeoden

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:46 pm

"Im done for sure this time" Zeo went to grab a seat and read through his manga. He laughed as he waited for his zoid to be fixed up. He looked around the shop and noticed it was quite clean for a parts shop. He went back to reading his manga and awaited the modifications to be over.
Back to top Go down
Joutei Touketsu
D - Rank pilot
Joutei Touketsu

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:23 pm

Joutei came back into the room looking at Zeoden. "Alright, Your Zoid is finished but you might want to have it polished again. We had to run around on top of it mount both parts to meet our time limit! You can pick it up from the back hanger when your ready to leave" Joutei said smiling as he sat down on the stool placing his feet up on the counter. They were fully up to par with the upgrades as he waited on his next lucky customer.
Back to top Go down
Zeoden
D - Rank pilot
Zeoden

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 pm

*takes the zoid and leaves*
Back to top Go down
Hayase
D - Rank pilot
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 12
Empire : Arcadia
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 19000
Zoid Type: Knightmare Frame Vincent
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:18 pm

Hayase walks in and places 16000 bits on the counter.

"I need 2 Slash Harkens please."
Back to top Go down
Joutei Touketsu
D - Rank pilot
Joutei Touketsu

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:32 am

Joutei looked at the man with a smirk. "I am not use to seeing any orders for a Knightmare but we got those in the back. The only problem is your going to have to put them on yourself. We only work on Zoids."Joutei said with a smile taking the money putting in the counter. Joutei pointed to the back as they would have it brought out shortly to be loaded up and taken away.
Back to top Go down
Ryuken
D - Rank pilot
Ryuken

Female
Zoid : Krim - the Red Gun Sniper

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 13800
Zoid Type: Gun Sniper
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:26 pm

The Space Case pilot walked into the shop, looking around in interest. Parts....could be very useful, very useful indeed at times. In upcoming fights such things as 'accuracy' could really come in handy, and so was mostly here to buy an appropriate upgrade for the sniping unit. Although some more weaponry...would that be good for Krim? He might like the added fire power...yes those looked lovely...

Walking up to the counter he smiled, "May I please have the Finger of God upgrade, as well as dual light Vulcan Guns?" He pulled out 21, 200 bits and laid them on the counter. Yes, Krim should enjoy these very much

AF-11
Finger of God
Gun Sniper, Snipe Master, Snipe Liger, Konig Wolf - increases accuracy of sniping
$17,200

AF-02
Dual Light Vulcan Gun
Aro Saurer, Barigator, Brachios, Cannon Panther, Cannon Tortoise, Command Wolf, Gator, Godos, Gorhecks, Gun Sniper, Gun Tiger, Guysack, Hammer Rock, Helcat, Heldigunner, Iguan, King Liger, Molga, Rev Raptor, Saber Lion, Scout Fox, Sinker, Snipe Master, Spinnosapper, Stealth Viper, Zaber Fang, Zeek Dober
$4,000
Back to top Go down
Hayase
D - Rank pilot
Hayase

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 19000
Zoid Type: Knightmare Frame Vincent
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 2:52 pm

"No worries I intend to to the work myself. But if you even need anyone to do any work on another Knightmare for you just give me a call."

Hayase turns and makes his way out back to pick up his parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inidividual Parts   Inidividual Parts - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inidividual Parts
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next