Zoids Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zoids Legacy

Buy a zoid and take on people in awesome battles.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pegasus VS. Tegami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-01

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 30,500
Zoid Type: Stealth Viper
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:28 pm

"Well, well, Bill... We're certainly popular already, aren't we?"

The Stealth Viper beneath him hissed a reply to its pilot. The head was elevated, Pegasus perched atop it. ...He'd received a challenge.

The arid environment of the desert he'd been summoned to has spurred him to remove his jacket, and his overshirt, leaving him in a white tee and red slacks, with no shoes, stripped away in discomfort. A hot wind blew his long silver hair. Shielding his eyes from the airborne sand, the Viper named Bill hissed again.

"What are you complaining about? Sand in your eyes doesn't bother you!"

...It was at this time that Bill turned its head, sending Pegasus into the sand, creating a hissing laugh from the serpent. Pulling himself from the dune, Pegasus just gave him a terrible look.

"I am not amused."

Deciding he'd had his fun, Bill lowered his head, the canopy opening for Pegasus, who happily entered.

"Hmm... I wonder who this... Tegami... Is?"
Back to top Go down
Tega
D - Rank pilot
Tega

Number of posts : 36
Empire : ROZZARIA!
Zoid : Exo Wolf
Married/Dating : Single
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 78,000
Zoid Type: Exo Wolf
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Tegami's Mammoth jumped of a large hill onto the battlefield. The wind blew and Sand hit your Stealth Viper. "Mercenary eh? I've read about you in the Rozzarian library basically has records of anyone who has even bought a Zoid"

Tegami sighed...........
Back to top Go down
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:20 pm

The head of the serpentine being shook, dislodging any remaining sand.

"You seem to know a fair bit about me. I wish I could say the same. ...Well, I suppose you're eager to get started..."

The sound of a projectile falling from the sky was the signal.

"Right on time."

Impacting the earth, the projectile's true nature was revealed...

A Judge Capsule.

Opening wide, the automaton went through its routines.

"Area scanned! Battlefield set up! Pegasus Kroitzel versus Tegami! Battle Mode Zero-Nine-Nine-Two! Ready... FIGHT!"

And, seeing as it WAS a Stealth Viper, Pegasus had it do what it did best: Burrow. Diving into the soft sand, Pegasus was hidden and guarded by the earth. Now all he had to do was wait for Tegami to get impatient...
Back to top Go down
Tega
D - Rank pilot
Tega

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:45 am

Foolish pilot Tegami thought. He switched on his Prototype Sensitive 3D Radar and was able to see something moving under the sand. He fired his 40mm AP Trunk Gun on his mammoth at the ground where his radar showed the snake moving.

"Looks like that move wasn't verry efective after all?"
Back to top Go down
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:21 pm

As the impact of the bullets loosened the sand, Pegasus took the opportunity. Burrowing up through the loose sand as full-speed, he shot out of the ground, sailing over the massive pachyderm. As he did this, several things occurred.

First off, a series of shots from the Laser Machine Guns mounted on the head fired off at the ears of the beast. Anyone who knew Zoids as well as him would recognize that the ears contained the sensor array. Next, as he sailed over him, the 40 MM Heavy Machine Guns pivoted down, peppering the massive Zoid's back with gunfire. Finally, as he prepared to burrow again, the tail-mounted Twin Rockets went off. The Mammoth was a big target: Any hit would do some damage. But, his target was specific: the neck. If he could do enough damage to the neck, it would mean an instant Command System Freeze.

As it hit, it burrowed again, this time far deeper than before. Not making the same mistake, they were now staying in constant motion beneath the sand. Moving at a swift clip, Pegasus mentally stopped to run a Damage Check.

Thankfully, the shots hadn't done much. The sand muffled the majority of the shots power. He had to be careful, though. The Mammoth had much better armor than Bill, and it packed a decidedly greater punch.
Back to top Go down
Tega
D - Rank pilot
Tega

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:41 pm

((Uh dude you never specified if I hit you and how did you get from front to back so fast without posting a message of you moving))
Back to top Go down
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:12 pm

(I DID address all of that. Your shots did minimal damage, because they had to bore through the sand first. And, burrowing up, it's like a dolphin shooting up out of the water. I burrowed up and out fast enough to get over your Mammoth. You hit me, doing little damage because of the sand. Shooting up out of the earth, I sailed over you, unloading various attacks.)
Back to top Go down
Tega
D - Rank pilot
Tega

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:34 am

Tegami took the hits from Pegasus' Zoid. He then Jumped in the air and crashed the zoid beneth him trapping it.
Back to top Go down
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 7:07 pm

(Okay, wait a sec... I'm several yards underground. Unless you can somehow slide through the desert, you're not crushing me.)
Back to top Go down
Tega
D - Rank pilot
Tega

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:02 pm

((I'm big I can smash through the sand>.>))

Tegami selected controls and used the Mammoths feet to dig when he found the enemy he jumped on it which damage the snake a lot
Back to top Go down
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 3:01 pm

(Okay, my friend, that was an Autohit. You can't DO that. You RP that you're going to do something, and, if the person can't write their way out of it, they take the hit. Besides, as I said before, I'm in CONSTANT MOTION under the sand. It'd be hard to pinpoint me, let alone CRUSH ME. And, if I hit you THAT MUCH, your ears would be shattered, making your 3D Radar inoperable, any weapons on your back would be damaged, AND, you'd have some serious damage to your neck.)

...Or, so he thought. What he had in fact crushed was a ruined Zoid of the same make as the Stealth Viper.

(That undoes the godmod you did.)

Pegasus and Bill were six score yards away, just now surfacing in the sand enough to unleash their last remaining explosives. The Twin Multi-Purpose Rockets. The two massive warheads fired from the large, bulbous core in Bill's serpentine body, streaking like bats out of hell at the Mammoth. If they it, the blast would cause severe damage to its head, neck, and front half of its body. Mammoths were powerful, but, end of the day, they were antiques, and, honestly, poorly-armored around the joints. That would be Tegami's undoing.
Back to top Go down
Tega
D - Rank pilot
Tega

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:47 pm

(Fine then Fight over)
Back to top Go down
Pegasus J. Kroitzel
D - Rank pilot

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:16 pm

(Uhh... WOW. Okay...)

That did it. The missiles collided head-on with the Mammoth, sending it into CSF.

"The battle is over! The battle is over! The winner is... PEGASUS!"

The console of Tegami's Zoid lit up with a message of 2000 Bits being transferred to his account.

"I'm terribly sorry for all the damage! That should be enough to get the Mammoth repaired, and buy yourself a nice dinner as well! Farewell! Perhaps we can do this again!"

And, burrowing back, Pegasus took off with Bill, heading for the nearest city, to reload its weapons.

(+10,000 Bits for winning, 2000 Bit transfer to Tegami to reimburse him for damages.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pegasus VS. Tegami Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pegasus VS. Tegami   Pegasus VS. Tegami Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pegasus VS. Tegami
Page 1 of 1