Zoids Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zoids Legacy

Buy a zoid and take on people in awesome battles.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Theleo's private Quarters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theleo Rozzaria VII
D - Rank pilot
Theleo Rozzaria VII

Male
Number of posts : 159
Empire : Rozzaria
Zoid : Shadow Fox
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money):
Zoid Type: Shadow Fox; Iron Kong
Zoid Weapons:

Theleo's private Quarters Empty
PostSubject: Theleo's private Quarters   Theleo's private Quarters Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:43 pm

Theleo sat at his desk, the light on, as he finished writing down his Will and Final Words. It said:

"To those of the loyal Rozzarian Empire, i bid you a farewell, and wish you the utmost of happiness and joy within these passing times. I know that as of the timing, that i am leaving you in one of our greatest hours, but it has come to my attention, that you would be better off, more suited, with a more generous, and more fitting Ruler, Friend, and Warrior. At this very moment, we are at war with the Arcadians. They are truly, nothing more then ignorant imbeciles, that want nothing more then to fight. They crave nothing but war, and crave nothing but blood. Do not trust any Arcadians that you may encounter, be them Man or Woman, Young or Old, they will turn on you the moment you turn your back. May the Peace of my father be bestowed upon this Empire once more, as it ruled so many times before. I have caused nothing but war and misery, and this i am sorry for. I hope, that with the passing of time, you can learn to forgive me, and learn to accept the fate that i have chosen for myself. I leave the Empire of Rozzaria, in the hands of someone i know will take care of it, someone that i know will follow through with you in battle, and in times of hardships, She will take care of you all, and ensure your safety through any means necessary. So, I leave the Empire to Ashley Rosebud II. Along with this Empire, i bestow my most Sacred of Zoids, my Stealth Fox, along to her as well. May she carry every Rozzarian in the empire, to new heights, and bestow upon everyone, the greatest gift of all, Peace and Harmony."

He read it over a few more times, before deciding it was good enough. He stood from his desk, pushing his chair underneath, and enclosing the Will in an envelope and marked it with the Rozzarian Seal. He placed it on his desk, with the light shining on it so everyone would be able to see it, with all the other lights within the room, turned off. He walked out to the balcony, and closed the french doors behind him. He was far up, since his private room was at the top of the Empire Building. He looked out upon the city, and the people below. He was 27 stories above the ground. He leaned his back against the railing, and closed his eyes, thinking about everything hes been through, and remembering the time he had with his Stealth fox, the one Zoid he cherished the most. He had said his goodbyes to Foxxy earlier in the day, spending most of the day with her, knowing that She would be the one he would miss the most. He stood up on the railing of the balcony, looking over at the city once more, and looking at the setting sun. "Twilight...such a beautiful time of day...a Peaceful night it will be, a great time to soar into the heavens..." HE said, as he closed his eyes, and leaned forward, free falling from the balcony.

Some say that within the last seconds that you are alive, your life flashes before your eyes, that you gain regret and remorse for the things that you have not accomplished, and things that you have done wrong. The same can not be said for Theleo. He fell from his balcony, the wind rushing through his hair, and sun disappearing behind the city, as he came closer to the earth. As he thought about the only thing he could fathom at this time, he hit the ground, with a rather loud thud. He laid there on the ground, twitching, reflexes that spasm through his brain and spinal cord, even though his heart had stopped beating as soon as he hit the ground. Blood slowly pourde from his head and torso as his body finished the last actions that it would ever do. His eyes closed, face into the sky, and a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

Theleo's private Quarters
Page 1 of 1