Zoids Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Zoids Legacy

Buy a zoid and take on people in awesome battles.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruins (Within Mountain)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keru
D - Rank pilot
Keru

Male
Number of posts : 143
Empire : Arcadia
Zoid : Auro Saurer and Organoid Metaru
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Zoid Sheet
Bit's (Money): 75470
Zoid Type: Aro Saurer
Zoid Weapons:

Ruins (Within Mountain) Empty
PostSubject: Ruins (Within Mountain)   Ruins (Within Mountain) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:10 pm

Arriving within my zoid, i begin to dash up the mountain side. Unknown to me, the ground beneath me cracking with every step i take.
Back to top Go down
Keru
D - Rank pilot
Keru

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Ruins (Within Mountain)   Ruins (Within Mountain) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:15 pm

"Hehe..." For fun, i start leaping up the mountain with my zoid, causing the ground beneath me crack more...Eventually breaking before i reach the top. "Wh-What...The...hell?!?" I fall, down, down to the floor of the ruins. My zoid gives a large clanking sound as it crashes at the bottom, the joints shocked from the fall and unable to move. "Gaahh!! DAMMIT!...." I begin to look around. "W-where...the hell am...i?"
Back to top Go down
Keru
D - Rank pilot
Keru

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Ruins (Within Mountain)   Ruins (Within Mountain) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:18 pm

I jump out of my zoid, my legs wabbly from the crash. "What...is...that...." I wabble my way over to what appears to be a large green pod with a control panel right by it. "What happens if i push this..." I randomly push all the buttons down, the pod blowing off steam as it cracks open. "S-Shit!"
Back to top Go down
Keru
D - Rank pilot
Keru

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Ruins (Within Mountain)   Ruins (Within Mountain) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:30 pm

The pod's glass crumbles, a shady figure dropping down covered by the smoke. "Huh...?" I approach the figure, it slowly getting up, flashing a shine of metal as it does so. I reach out to it with my hand, which it immiedetly chomps down. "Ow ow ow ow ow!" The smoke clears, and i get a better look at the figure.
Back to top Go down
Keru
D - Rank pilot
Keru

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Ruins (Within Mountain)   Ruins (Within Mountain) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:38 pm

The figure reveals a zoid, small and sleek, painted a glowing gold color, appearing as a 'baby' zoid. "An..An...Organoid...!?" I try to reach my hand out again to it, which it swipes away with his tail. "Ahh, cmon... Im not gonna hurt you..." I again try to pet it. It cocks his head at me as i reach my hand out, finally deciding to headbutt it away.

((Zoids appearance: Ruins (Within Mountain) MMM__Organoid___Yurei_by_Zinou)
Back to top Go down
Keru
D - Rank pilot
Keru

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Ruins (Within Mountain)   Ruins (Within Mountain) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 10:43 pm

"Ahh, cmon..." I stop to think for a moment. "You need a name...Hmm...Heh, Got it...Ill call you Metaru..." Metaru again cocks his head at me, not sure what to think of my presence. "Cmon, Metaru... im not gonna hurt you..." One last time i reach my hand out to pet him.
Back to top Go down
Keru
D - Rank pilot
Keru

Male

Zoid Sheet
Zoid Weapons:

PostSubject: Re: Ruins (Within Mountain)   Ruins (Within Mountain) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:03 pm

Metaru doesnt know what to think of me anymore, and lets me pet him. "Thats a boy... Now, cmon! Your gonna be ALOT of help." I start running back to the HelCat, Metaru shrugs and follows me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruins (Within Mountain)   Ruins (Within Mountain) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruins (Within Mountain)
Page 1 of 1